• NFL draft prospect Blaine Gabbert says the idea that he checks the ball down too much is simply incorrect. Plus, Gabbert says the biggest adjustment he'll have to make is learning a pro-style offense. Listen
• Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Cribbs says he was greeted by security when he reported to the team facility on Tuesday. Plus, Cribbs says he and other players just want to go back to work. Listen
• ESPN NFL Insider Chris Mortensen says the confusion that took place at team facilities on Tuesday made the NFL look bad. Plus, Mortensen explains how things could get even more confusing. Listen
• ESPN NFL Draft Insider Todd McShay says A.J. Green, Marcell Dareus, Von Miller and Patrick Peterson are the only elite players in the draft. Listen
• ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter says commissioner Roger Goodell seemed frustrated during his interview with him yesterday. Plus, Schefter says it is possible Judge Nelson could start free agency this week, but it's unlikely. Listen
• ESPN NFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper Jr. breaks down his Big Board and talks about some draft busts. Listen
• Arizona Cardinals player representative Jay Feely says he is among many players unsure of the rules after Judge Susan Nelson's ruling. Now is the time to get a deal done. Listen
• ESPN Chicago's Nick Friedell says Derrick Rose did not get slowed down by his injured ankle on Tuesday. Plus, Friedell says the Bulls would want to play the Hawks in the second round. Listen
• ESPN NBA Insider Ric Bucher says the Chicago Bulls have gained a lot by winning close games. Plus, Bucher breaks down the top teams in the playoffs. Listen
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Mike Ditka reflects on his football career and discusses the impact of Rob Gronkowski's injury on the Patriots, Peyton Manning's performance against the Titans, the Saints' offense and more.
Play Podcast Auburn coach Gus Malzahn dishes on the success of his team's running game against Missouri, what contributed to the Tigers' turnaround, Nick Marshall's performance this season and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski discusses how Rob Gronkowski's injury could affect the Patriots' playoff success, the Eagles' offense, Peyton Manning's throwing style and more.
Play Podcast Golf legend Gary Player reacts to Nelson Mandela's death and talks about meeting Mandela, Mandela's compassion and humility, the value the former South African president placed on sports and more.
Play Podcast Tim Jansen, Jameis Winston's attorney, reacts to the decision not to pursue charges against Winston for sexual assault. Jansen also explains why he isn't expecting a civil lawsuit.
Play Podcast ESPN legal analyst Lester Munson comments on the decision not to charge Jameis Winston after a sexual assault investigation, whether a civil lawsuit will be filed and more.
Play Podcast Super Bowl XXXV champion Brian Billick dishes on the Seahawks' weaknesses, the state of the NFC North, Aaron Rodgers' status, Jay Cutler's value and more.
Play Podcast Missouri coach Gary Pinkel comments on his future, what about Auburn poses the biggest challenge for his team, the atmosphere in Columbia leading up to the weekend's matchup, transitioning to the SEC and more.