• ESPN NBA Insider Chris Broussard says the Heat looked like they quit in Game 1 against the Bulls. Plus, Broussard says the Mavericks will capitalize on Thunder turnovers and win their series in seven games. Listen
• ESPN.com Heat Index writer Brian Windhorst says the Heat won't have any success unless they get more rebounds. Plus, Windhorst says Bulls forward Taj Gibson neutralized Heat guard LeBron James. Listen
• ESPN Los Angeles' Dave Miller says the Heat must put in the effort it takes to rebound to win Game 2 against the Bulls. Plus, Miller says the winner of Thunder-Mavericks will be the team that limits their turnovers. Listen
• ESPN 1000 in Chicago's Stacey King says the Heat were overconfident in Game 1. Plus, King says Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau knows how to use Luol Deng to shut down Miami's LeBron James. Listen
• ESPN MLB analyst Dave Winfield says Yankees DH Jorge Posada will take this situation as a wake-up call. Winfield expects Posada to start hitting better this year. Listen
• ESPN MLB Insider Buster Olney says Yankees DH Jorge Posada must start hitting soon to keep his spot on the roster. Plus, the Red Sox are now back to .500 thanks to first baseman Adrian Gonzalez. Listen
Play Podcast Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher comments on Jameis Winston's candidacy for the Heisman Trophy, his relationship with Winston, the nature of the BCS standings and more.
Play Podcast Three-time World Series champion Tony La Russa talks about being elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame and more. Plus, 1997 World Series champion Jim Leyland congratulates La Russa.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Cris Carter covers the impact of Rob Gronkowski's injury, the Bears' win over the Cowboys, Alshon Jeffery's development, Chicago's QB situation and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL Insider John Clayton discusses the Bears' QBs, the state of the Cowboys' defense, Mike Shanahan's future with the Redskins, coaches that could be on the hot seat, illegal hits and more.
Play Podcast Auburn coach Gus Malzahn dishes on the success of his team's running game against Missouri, what contributed to the Tigers' turnaround, Nick Marshall's performance this season and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Mike Ditka reflects on his football career and discusses the impact of Rob Gronkowski's injury on the Patriots, Peyton Manning's performance against the Titans, the Saints' offense and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski discusses how Rob Gronkowski's injury could affect the Patriots' playoff success, the Eagles' offense, Peyton Manning's throwing style and more.
Play Podcast Golf legend Gary Player reacts to Nelson Mandela's death and talks about meeting Mandela, Mandela's compassion and humility, the value the former South African president placed on sports and more.