• Former Duke guard Kyrie Irving says leaving Duke wasn't an easy decision. Plus, Irving says his biggest focus is preparing as much as possible to learn the NBA game. Listen
• Orlando Magic executive Pat Williams says he's happy with center Dwight Howard's comments because he lists Orlando as his first preference. Plus, Williams says the Miami Heat were good for the NBA this year. Listen
• ESPN NFL analyst Herman Edwards says new coaches and rookies are being hurt more and more by the lockout. Plus, Edwards says it will be hard for Terrelle Pryor to contribute his first year in the NFL because he's a quarterback. Listen
• ESPN golf analyst Andy North says players will have decent shots out of the rough at the U.S. Open because the rough is shorter than usual. Plus, North says Phil Mickelson has a great chance to win this year. Listen
• ESPN's Mike Tirico says the U.S. Open is Phil Mickelson's tournament to win. Plus, Tirico says the buzz around the tournament is muted because Tiger Woods isn't in the field. Listen
Play Podcast Chiefs QB Alex Smith talks about what he learned from struggles earlier in his career, Andy Reid's passion, Kansas City's mindset during its losing streak, Jamaal Charles' performance against the Raiders and more.
Play Podcast Giants P Steve Weatherford comments on how many tackles he has made throughout his career, the hit on Kevin Huber during Bengals-Steelers, the rule that provides punters with defenseless-player protection and more.
Play Podcast Monday Night Football's Jon Gruden dishes on the injury to Kevin Huber, the Ravens' win over the Lions, the Cowboys' loss to the Packers, the state of the 49ers and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Cris Carter discusses the Ravens' win over the Lions, the impact the game had on the NFL playoff picture, Dez Bryant's actions at the end of the Cowboys' loss to the Packers and more.
Play Podcast The Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Randy Galloway weighs in on the significance of the Cowboys' loss to the Packers, whether Jason Garrett will lose his job if Dallas doesn't make the playoffs, the outlook for Tony Romo and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NBA analyst Tim Legler offers his insight on the Knicks' final possession in their loss to the Wizards, Mike Woodson's failure to call a timeout after Bradley Beal scored the game-winning layup and more.
Play Podcast Florida State QB Jameis Winston comments on winning the Heisman Trophy, what this season has been like, preparing to face Auburn in the BCS title game and more.
Play Podcast Bears WR Brandon Marshall discusses Chicago's win over the Browns, Marc Trestman's decision to start Jay Cutler over Josh McCown, Alshon Jeffery's emergence, the NFC North and more.