• ESPN MLB Insider Buster Olney says it is amazing how far the Dodgers have fallen. Olney says the bankruptcy filing by owner Frank McCourt is not likely to work out. Listen
• ESPN MLB Insider Jayson Stark says Dodgers owner Frank McCourt could still win in court and retain ownership of the team. Plus, Stark comments on Red Sox-Phillies and Twins catcher Joe Mauer. Listen
• Tampa Bay Rays 3B Evan Longoria talks about trying to overtake the Yankees and Red Sox in the AL East without some of the stars the Rays have had on the team in past. Plus, Longoria shares his thoughts on possible realignment in baseball. Listen
• TBS MLB analyst John Smoltz says the current situation with the Dodgers is a black eye on an otherwise storied franchise. Plus, Smoltz says Joe Mauer and the Twins need to get on the same page. Listen
• ESPN NFL analyst Herm Edwards explains what he will tell the NFL rookies when he addresses them at the symposium. Plus, Edwards comments on the lockout and says he thinks Dolphins LB Channing Crowder is just being a "tattletale" with his statements on his radio show that seemed to suggest he sold his game jerseys while at Florida.
NFL rookies Crowder
• SNL's Seth Meyers talks about some of the memorable performances by athletes hosting the show. Plus, Meyers discusses getting ready to host the ESPYS a second time. Listen