Mike & Mike discuss the suspension to USC RB Marc Tyler in the video above.
• U.S. Women's soccer star Abby Wambach says she's proud of her team despite the loss to Japan in penalty kicks. Listen
• ESPN analyst Doug Glanville says that times have changed and players need to be aware that the cameras are always on. USC's Marc Tyler had a few too many drinks and said something dumb. Listen
• ESPN NFL Insider John Clayton says that all of the action in the NFL labor negotiations is in New York because of the Brady lawsuit. The timeline is still in place for an agreement on Thursday. Listen
• ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter says that the first few days of free agency will be crazy like it usually us. Schefter also says there hasn't been as much contact with free agents as people might expect. Listen
• Falcons WR Roddy White says he's ready to go back to his locker and see his teammates come through the door. Plus, White says he's excited to play alongside Julio Jones. Listen
• Agent Drew Rosenhaus says that NFL free agency is going to be out of control but it may be the most efficient offseason ever. Listen
• NFL on FOX analyst Brian Billick says the offseason will be condensed into two weeks, but teams probably have plans in place and have probably contacted agents already.