Greeny and Golic weigh in on potential recruiting violations at Duke in the video above.
• ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter believes the most hectic part of free agency is over. He's amazed by what the Eagles were able to do in three days and says a great thing about the new CBA is that rookie holdouts are irrelevant. Listen
• 97.5 The Fanatic's Mike Missanelli says fans in Philly are more shocked than celebrating right now over what the Eagles have done. He says Nnamdi Asomugha took less money because he wanted to be an Eagle. And Asante Samuel may be traded. Listen
• ESPN NFL Insider John Clayton thinks the Eagles moves were phenomenal, as they improved on both sides of the ball. He comments on Asante Samuel and DeSean Jackson as well as other holdouts. Listen
• ESPN MLB Insider Buster Olney reacts to all the moves made at the trade deadline. He says Texas was the big winner by picking up two of the most effective relievers. Olney runs through the key acquisitions. Listen
• ESPN MLB analyst Dave Winfield comments on trade deadline moves, saying Ubaldo Jimenez to Cleveland is a smart acquisition. He doesn't think the Yankees have enough pitching to win. And he discusses Angels-Tigers. Listen
• Brickyard 400 winner Paul Menard talks about fulfilling a childhood dream and sharing a special moment with his dad by winning Sunday's race. He talks about the rest of the season and some of his other sports interests. Listen