Greeny and Golic heard there was an earthquake on the east coast yesterday but they sure didn't feel it. Check out the video above.
• Jacksonville Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio says he doesn't like the new kickoff rule. Plus, Del Rio says David Garrard is the starting quarterback and Maurice Jones-Drew is healthy. Listen
• Pro Football Hall of Famer Joe Montana says Colts QB Peyton Manning will have a hard time getting the timing with his teammates back after missing so much time. Listen
• ESPN NFL analyst Merril Hoge says NFL quarterbacks will always need to be able to throw from the pocket. Plus, Hoge says the key to Michael Vick's success is being able to read defenses and throw from the pocket. Listen
• ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter says that even after the complaints, the NFL won't change the kickoff rule. Plus, Schefter says Titans RB Chris Johnson's deal won't get done soon. Listen
• ESPN fantasy expert Matthew Berry says Aaron Rodgers is one of the two best quarterbacks every season. Plus, Berry answers fantasy questions from callers. Listen
• ESPN MLB analyst Doug Glanville says Justin Verlander should be considered for AL MVP. Plus, Glanville says the Milwaukee Brewers are the hottest team in baseball. Listen
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Mike Ditka reflects on his football career and discusses the impact of Rob Gronkowski's injury on the Patriots, Peyton Manning's performance against the Titans, the Saints' offense and more.
Play Podcast Auburn coach Gus Malzahn dishes on the success of his team's running game against Missouri, what contributed to the Tigers' turnaround, Nick Marshall's performance this season and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski discusses how Rob Gronkowski's injury could affect the Patriots' playoff success, the Eagles' offense, Peyton Manning's throwing style and more.
Play Podcast Golf legend Gary Player reacts to Nelson Mandela's death and talks about meeting Mandela, Mandela's compassion and humility, the value the former South African president placed on sports and more.
Play Podcast Tim Jansen, Jameis Winston's attorney, reacts to the decision not to pursue charges against Winston for sexual assault. Jansen also explains why he isn't expecting a civil lawsuit.
Play Podcast ESPN legal analyst Lester Munson comments on the decision not to charge Jameis Winston after a sexual assault investigation, whether a civil lawsuit will be filed and more.
Play Podcast Super Bowl XXXV champion Brian Billick dishes on the Seahawks' weaknesses, the state of the NFC North, Aaron Rodgers' status, Jay Cutler's value and more.
Play Podcast Missouri coach Gary Pinkel comments on his future, what about Auburn poses the biggest challenge for his team, the atmosphere in Columbia leading up to the weekend's matchup, transitioning to the SEC and more.