Greeny and Golic discuss whether Peyton Manning would approve of the Colts drafting Andrew Luck. Check out the video above.
• ESPN New York 1050 and ESPN LA 710's Stephen A. Smith says the NBA is a lot closer to a new CBA than people will admit. Plus, Smith says it would not be smart for NBA players to organize their own games. Listen
• ESPN MLB Insider Buster Olney says the Game 6 rainout Wednesday doesn't change much in Game 6, but could have a big impact on Game 7. Plus, Olney says Cardinals manager Tony La Russa could use pitcher Chris Carpenter in an emergency. Listen
• ESPN NFL Insider Chris Mortensen says it is possible Colts QB Peyton Manning could request a trade if the team drafts Andrew Luck. Plus, Mortensen says NFL officials are calling too many penalties. Listen
• NFL on FOX and NFL Network analyst Brian Billick says Colts QB Peyton Manning won't let the Colts draft Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck. Plus, Billick says he understands why Lions DT Ndamukong Suh is getting a bad reputation. Listen
• Denver Broncos radio analyst Brian Griese says Tim Tebow must improve his accuracy to be successful. Plus, Griese says Tebow has the potential to change the way people think about quarterbacks. Listen
• ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth previews Week 8 of the NFL season. Listen