• ESPN NBA analyst Jeff Van Gundy says it's too early to decide who won the Chris Paul trade. Paul makes the Clippers much more powerful in the Western Conference right away. Listen
• ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski says Broncos QB Tim Tebow should be the starter in Denver next year. Plus, Jaworski says the defenses in the NFC East are the worst he's ever seen. Listen
• Pro Football Hall of Famer Bart Starr says the Packers have to decide if going for an undefeated season will take away from their ability to win the Super Bowl. Plus, Starr says QB Aaron Rodgers is playing like no other QB he's seen. Listen
• ESPN NFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper Jr. says Panthers quarterback Cam Newton will have a better NFL career than Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow. Tebow doesn't have the skills to last in the NFL. Listen
• ESPN NFL analyst Damien Woody says he would try to take Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh's legs out from under him throughout the game. Woody says the goal would be to anger Suh into doing something to hurt his team. Listen
• Stone Cold Lead Pipe Locks - Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic continue their year-long battle for pick supremacy, matching up head-to-head over Ravens-Chargers in Week 15.
Lead Pipe Locks