In the video above, Greeny and Golic discuss what is appropriate for Golic to wear at a Broadway show.
• ESPN college football analyst Kirk Herbstreit breaks down the BCS bowls and looks ahead to the LSU-Alabama title game. Listen
• ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter speculates about where Peyton Manning could land if the Colts were to release him. Plus, Schefter says Eagles coach Andy Reid was never in danger of getting fired. Listen
• ESPN NFL analyst Darren Woodson says the Colts need to move on from QB Peyton Manning. Plus, Woodson thinks the 49ers could be an attractive landing spot if Manning is released. Listen
• NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner says he knew he would keep his job as a starting QB as long as he played well on the field. Plus, Warner says the Broncos have no shot to beat Pittsburgh if the Steelers get rolling on offense. Listen
• 97.5 The Fanatic in Philadelphia host Mike Missanelli says the Eagles should have fired coach Andy Reid. Missanelli says Reid gets a pass from the national media despite an average recent history. Listen