• ESPN MLB Insider Jayson Stark discusses the reaction to Bobby Valentine's comments about Kevin Youkilis, the end of Ozzie Guillen's five-game suspension and more. Stark says that Valentine has not developed a lot of trust in the Red Sox's clubhouse. Stark
• ESPN NFL Insider John Clayton covers Drew Brees' contract situation, the Vikings' future in Minnesota, the release of the 2012 schedule and more. Clayton
• ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth dishes on whether QBs complain too much, the possibility of eliminating kickoffs, Santonio Holmes, the impact of Peyton Manning's arrival in Denver and more. Schlereth
• The Boston Globe's Bob Ryan comments on Bobby Valentine's controversial comments about Kevin Youkilis, Jacoby Ellsbury's injury, his expectations for the Red Sox and more. Ryan
• Actress Kelly Ripa talks about preparing to host "Live! with Kelly" alongside Mike Greenberg on Wednesday. Ripa
• Greeny and Golic share their thoughts on Bobby Valentine's controversial remarks regarding Kevin Youkilis, the responses by Youkilis and Dustin Pedroia and more. What was Valentine's motivation for making comments about Youkilis? Listen
-Check out today's podcast for more Mike & Mike. Listen
Play Podcast Golf legend Gary Player reacts to Nelson Mandela's death and talks about meeting Mandela, Mandela's compassion and humility, the value the former South African president placed on sports and more.
Play Podcast Tim Jansen, Jameis Winston's attorney, reacts to the decision not to pursue charges against Winston for sexual assault. Jansen also explains why he isn't expecting a civil lawsuit.
Play Podcast ESPN legal analyst Lester Munson comments on the decision not to charge Jameis Winston after a sexual assault investigation, whether a civil lawsuit will be filed and more.
Play Podcast Super Bowl XXXV champion Brian Billick dishes on the Seahawks' weaknesses, the state of the NFC North, Aaron Rodgers' status, Jay Cutler's value and more.
Play Podcast Missouri coach Gary Pinkel comments on his future, what about Auburn poses the biggest challenge for his team, the atmosphere in Columbia leading up to the weekend's matchup, transitioning to the SEC and more.
Play Podcast College Football Hall of Famer Tom Osborne discusses the ending to Alabama-Auburn, Michigan State's defense, the case for a one-loss team playing in the national championship and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Herm Edwards weighs in on how to beat the Seahawks, Bill Belichick's comments about replay, the playoff picture, Mike Tomlin's apology and more.
Play Podcast SEC commissioner Mike Slive comments on why the winner of his conference deserves to play in the national championship more than Ohio State, the value of a loss, the competitiveness of his teams and more.