• ESPN NBA Insider Marc Stein talks about Jason Kidd's decision to leave Dallas for New York. Stein says it would be a shock if the Knicks don't match the Rockets offer for Jeremy Lin. Listen
• ESPN NBA analyst Jalen Rose says the Nets move up to a No. 4 to 7 seed in the East with the moves they have made. Rose says the Thunder are still the team to beat in the West. Listen
• ESPN MLB Insider Buster Olney shares his thoughts on Reggie Jackson's recent comments. Plus, Olney previews the Yankees-Red Sox series. Listen
• MLB Network analyst John Smoltz says it would be great for the Red Sox to win the series against the Yankees but it's more important for them to get healthy for the second half of the season. They have plenty of games left with the Yankees. Smoltz also explains why the games right before and after the break can be tougher for teams. Listen
• MLB on FOX announcer Joe Buck says the young players coming up in the game have made this season very exciting for baseball fans. Listen
Play Podcast PTI's Michael Wilbon weighs in on the Redskins' decision to bench Robert Griffin III, Mike Shanahan's future in Washington, the Bears' QB situation and more.
Play Podcast ESPN Radio's Paul Finebaum talks about Johnny Manziel's NFL prospects, Nick Saban's future, why Saban should stay at Alabama, his legacy with the Crimson Tide and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL Insider Chris Mortensen shares his thoughts on whether Texas would recruit NFL coaches and coordinators, Nick Saban's NFL prospects, the Texans' search for a new coach, the Redskins' future and more.
Play Podcast ESPN Redskins reporter John Keim shares his thoughts on the benching of Robert Griffin III, whether Mike Shanahan will lose his job due to the decision, the motives behind starting Kirk Cousins and more.
Play Podcast Former MLB pitcher Roy Halladay reflects on his career and talks about his decision to retire, the changes in the MLB throughout his time in the league and more.
Play Podcast Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher comments on Jameis Winston's candidacy for the Heisman Trophy, his relationship with Winston, the nature of the BCS standings and more.
Play Podcast Three-time World Series champion Tony La Russa talks about being elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame and more. Plus, 1997 World Series champion Jim Leyland congratulates La Russa.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Cris Carter covers the impact of Rob Gronkowski's injury, the Bears' win over the Cowboys, Alshon Jeffery's development, Chicago's QB situation and more.