• Penn State coach Bill O'Brien discusses the NCAA's sanctions, the Nittany Lions' future and more. O'Brien says other coaches have recruited his players without contacting him. O'Brien
• ESPN MLB Insider Buster Olney dishes on Cole Hamels' new contract with the Phillies, Alex Rodriguez's injury, the Dodgers' acquisition of Hanley Ramirez and more. Olney
• ESPN MLB analyst John Kruk covers the impact of Alex Rodriguez's injury, Cole Hamels' new contract, the Dodgers' addition of Hanley Ramirez, the Marlins' future and more. Kruk
• SI's Frank Deford comments on how the culture of college sports has changed, the NCAA's punishment of Penn State, Joe Paterno's legacy and more. Deford
• Greeny and Golic react to the broken hand that Alex Rodriguez suffered after being hit by a pitch from Felix Hernandez. Listen
-Check out today's podcast for more Mike & Mike. Listen
Play Podcast Golf legend Gary Player reacts to Nelson Mandela's death and talks about meeting Mandela, Mandela's compassion and humility, the value the former South African president placed on sports and more.
Play Podcast Tim Jansen, Jameis Winston's attorney, reacts to the decision not to pursue charges against Winston for sexual assault. Jansen also explains why he isn't expecting a civil lawsuit.
Play Podcast ESPN legal analyst Lester Munson comments on the decision not to charge Jameis Winston after a sexual assault investigation, whether a civil lawsuit will be filed and more.
Play Podcast Super Bowl XXXV champion Brian Billick dishes on the Seahawks' weaknesses, the state of the NFC North, Aaron Rodgers' status, Jay Cutler's value and more.
Play Podcast Missouri coach Gary Pinkel comments on his future, what about Auburn poses the biggest challenge for his team, the atmosphere in Columbia leading up to the weekend's matchup, transitioning to the SEC and more.
Play Podcast College Football Hall of Famer Tom Osborne discusses the ending to Alabama-Auburn, Michigan State's defense, the case for a one-loss team playing in the national championship and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Herm Edwards weighs in on how to beat the Seahawks, Bill Belichick's comments about replay, the playoff picture, Mike Tomlin's apology and more.
Play Podcast SEC commissioner Mike Slive comments on why the winner of his conference deserves to play in the national championship more than Ohio State, the value of a loss, the competitiveness of his teams and more.