• ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter talks about the return of the regular referees, whether the league considered suspending Bill Belichick, Michael Vick's future and more. Schefter
• ESPN Radio's Mark Schlereth shares his thoughts on the return of the regular referees, Golden Tate, Bill Belichick and more. Schlereth
• Former NFL referee Jerry Markbreit dishes on how he feels about the end of the lockout, whether the regular referees are ready to return and more. Markbreit
• 2006 NFL MVP LaDainian Tomlinson discusses the impact of the regular referees' return, Browns-Ravens, the AFC West, the state of the Jets, Michael Vick, Andy Reid and more. Tomlinson
• ESPN MLB Insider Tim Kurkjian comments on whether Mike Trout is having the best rookie season of all-time, the Athletics' lead in the AL wild-card race, Dusty Baker and more. Kurkjian
• Greeny and Golic share their thoughts on the agreement between the NFL and the NFLRA that will allow the regular referees to return to the field for Week 4. Listen
• Greeny and Golic weigh in on whether Jay Cutler or Tony Romo is the better NFL QB. Listen
Play Podcast Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher comments on Jameis Winston's candidacy for the Heisman Trophy, his relationship with Winston, the nature of the BCS standings and more.
Play Podcast Three-time World Series champion Tony La Russa talks about being elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame and more. Plus, 1997 World Series champion Jim Leyland congratulates La Russa.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Cris Carter covers the impact of Rob Gronkowski's injury, the Bears' win over the Cowboys, Alshon Jeffery's development, Chicago's QB situation and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL Insider John Clayton discusses the Bears' QBs, the state of the Cowboys' defense, Mike Shanahan's future with the Redskins, coaches that could be on the hot seat, illegal hits and more.
Play Podcast Auburn coach Gus Malzahn dishes on the success of his team's running game against Missouri, what contributed to the Tigers' turnaround, Nick Marshall's performance this season and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Mike Ditka reflects on his football career and discusses the impact of Rob Gronkowski's injury on the Patriots, Peyton Manning's performance against the Titans, the Saints' offense and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski discusses how Rob Gronkowski's injury could affect the Patriots' playoff success, the Eagles' offense, Peyton Manning's throwing style and more.
Play Podcast Golf legend Gary Player reacts to Nelson Mandela's death and talks about meeting Mandela, Mandela's compassion and humility, the value the former South African president placed on sports and more.