• ESPN MLB Insider Buster Olney covers the World Series, Mariano Rivera's future and more. Olney says the Tigers' offense has started to struggle like the Yankees' lineup did. Olney
• ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski dishes on Cam Newton, Panthers-Bears, Tony Romo, Giants-Cowboys, the impact of Sean Lee's injury, Falcons-Eagles, the Patriots' offense and more. Jaworski
• ESPN football guru Mel Kiper Jr. talks about Notre Dame-Oklahoma, Manti Te'o, Texas Tech-Kansas State, Collin Klein, Florida-Georgia, Tyrann Mathieu's future and more.
• Basketball Hall of Famer Charles Barkley shares his thoughts on David Stern's retirement, the criticism of Stern, whether the Lakers are the best team in the NBA, Auburn football and more. Barkley
• Super Bowl XXXV champion Brian Billick comments on Robert Griffin III, Andrew Luck, the Patriots' 4-3 start, Redskins-Steelers and more. Billick
• ESPN NASCAR analyst Dale Jarrett gives his take on the Chase for the Sprint Cup, Martinsville, Brad Keselowski, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and more. Jarrett
• Greeny and John discuss the Giants' win over the Tigers in Game 2 of the World Series, Madison Bumgarner, Doug Fister, Buster Posey, Prince Fielder and more. Listen
• Greeny and John react to Adrian Wojnarowski's criticism of NBA commissioner David Stern following the announcement that Stern will be retiring in 2014. Listen
• Greeny and Golic make their picks for Week 8 of the NFL season in the "Stone Cold Lead Pipe Locks." Locks »
Play Podcast Golf legend Gary Player reacts to Nelson Mandela's death and talks about meeting Mandela, Mandela's compassion and humility, the value the former South African president placed on sports and more.
Play Podcast Tim Jansen, Jameis Winston's attorney, reacts to the decision not to pursue charges against Winston for sexual assault. Jansen also explains why he isn't expecting a civil lawsuit.
Play Podcast ESPN legal analyst Lester Munson comments on the decision not to charge Jameis Winston after a sexual assault investigation, whether a civil lawsuit will be filed and more.
Play Podcast Super Bowl XXXV champion Brian Billick dishes on the Seahawks' weaknesses, the state of the NFC North, Aaron Rodgers' status, Jay Cutler's value and more.
Play Podcast Missouri coach Gary Pinkel comments on his future, what about Auburn poses the biggest challenge for his team, the atmosphere in Columbia leading up to the weekend's matchup, transitioning to the SEC and more.
Play Podcast College Football Hall of Famer Tom Osborne discusses the ending to Alabama-Auburn, Michigan State's defense, the case for a one-loss team playing in the national championship and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Herm Edwards weighs in on how to beat the Seahawks, Bill Belichick's comments about replay, the playoff picture, Mike Tomlin's apology and more.
Play Podcast SEC commissioner Mike Slive comments on why the winner of his conference deserves to play in the national championship more than Ohio State, the value of a loss, the competitiveness of his teams and more.