• ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski comments on Bill O'Brien's indecision at QB for the Texans, the deficiencies of Ryan Mallet, Eli Manning's improvement in facing the blitz and more. Jaworski Fantasy Focus: Football »
• ESPN NFL analyst Herm Edwards dishes on coaching changes for the Dolphins and criticisms of Ndamukong Suh. He feels that coaches need to adjust to their players, but that the effort is up to them. Edwards
For "Locks" this season, celebrities join Greeny and Golic and pick the winners of three NFL matchups. Rays 3B Evan Longoria has made his official selections for Week 5. Listen
Overall celebrity record - 8-4
• Mike Golic explains how perfectly Colts QB Matt Hasselbeck has done his job as a backup quarterback and more than earned his paycheck for the 2015 season.
• Mike Golic shuts down the notion that Texans DE JJ Watt means more to an NFL team than a quarterback.
• Tim Kurkjian doesn't think Pete Rose was right to criticize Josh Donaldson for coming out of the game with a head injury.
• Kurkjian believes home field advantage means nothing if you are facing a great starting pitcher.
• Time Kurkjian shares his expectations for Jacob DeGrom and Clayton Kershaw in the postseason.
• Ron Jaworski thinks the Texans will struggle until coach Bill O'Brien names a permanent starting QB.
• Jaworski discusses the reason Ryan Mallett has struggled throughout his NFL career.
• Ron Jaworski explains what has been going so well for the Bengals and picks Cincinnati to beat the Seahawks on Sunday.
• Ron Jaworski breaks down why the Giants offense has been performing well.
• Tampa Bay Rays 3B Evan Longoria praises Joe Maddon and the job he has done with the Chicago Cubs this season.
• Evan Longoria shares some of his favorite stories with Joe Maddon.
• Joey Galloway says the Florida Gators have looked so good it looks like they have more players on the field than the other team.
• Joey Galloway and Cris Carter disagree on who will come out on top in Saturday's Northwestern-Michigan matchup.
• ESPN MLB Insider Jayson Stark covers Jake Arrieta's performance in the Cubs' NL wild-card win over the Pirates, the clearing of the benches and the effectiveness of the playoff format. Stark Baseball Tonight »
• 2013 World Series champion Ryan Dempster weighs in on Jake Arrieta's dominance, the Cubs' World Series drought, the rise of Chicago's young talent and Joe Maddon's impact. Dempster
• Super Bowl XXXV champion Brian Billick talks about the growing discontent in the Eagles' locker room and Dan Campbell's first week in as interim coach of the Dolphins. Billick