• ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski weighs in on Cardinals-Jets, Andrew Luck, the 49ers' QBs, Steelers-Ravens, the Eagles' dismissal of Jim Washburn, Giants-Redskins and more. Jaworski
• ESPN NFL analyst Mike Ditka dishes on Seahawks-Bears, Jim Harbaugh, the 49ers' QB situation, Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, the Jets' QBs, Romeo Crennel and more. Ditka
• ESPN NFL analyst Cris Carter covers the tragic situation in Kansas City, Andrew Luck, Charlie Batch, Russell Wilson, Jim Harbaugh's handling of the 49ers' QBs and more. Carter
• ESPN NFL analyst Tim Hasselbeck talks about Cardinals-Jets, Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Russell Wilson, Seahawks-Bears, Giants-Redskins, the 49ers' QBs and more. Hasselbeck
• ESPN CFB analyst Jesse Palmer comments on the SEC title game, Alabama-Notre Dame, Northern Illinois, the Fiesta Bowl, the Heisman Trophy and more. Palmer
• Greeny and Golic share their thoughts on the tragedy in Kansas City, Steelers-Ravens, Colts-Lions, Seahawks-Bears, Cardinals-Jets and more. Listen
• Greeny and Golic give their takes on Alabama's win over Georgia and look ahead to the matchup between Notre Dame and the Crimson Tide in the BCS title game. Listen
Play Podcast Chiefs QB Alex Smith talks about what he learned from struggles earlier in his career, Andy Reid's passion, Kansas City's mindset during its losing streak, Jamaal Charles' performance against the Raiders and more.
Play Podcast Giants P Steve Weatherford comments on how many tackles he has made throughout his career, the hit on Kevin Huber during Bengals-Steelers, the rule that provides punters with defenseless-player protection and more.
Play Podcast Monday Night Football's Jon Gruden dishes on the injury to Kevin Huber, the Ravens' win over the Lions, the Cowboys' loss to the Packers, the state of the 49ers and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Cris Carter discusses the Ravens' win over the Lions, the impact the game had on the NFL playoff picture, Dez Bryant's actions at the end of the Cowboys' loss to the Packers and more.
Play Podcast The Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Randy Galloway weighs in on the significance of the Cowboys' loss to the Packers, whether Jason Garrett will lose his job if Dallas doesn't make the playoffs, the outlook for Tony Romo and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NBA analyst Tim Legler offers his insight on the Knicks' final possession in their loss to the Wizards, Mike Woodson's failure to call a timeout after Bradley Beal scored the game-winning layup and more.
Play Podcast Florida State QB Jameis Winston comments on winning the Heisman Trophy, what this season has been like, preparing to face Auburn in the BCS title game and more.
Play Podcast Bears WR Brandon Marshall discusses Chicago's win over the Browns, Marc Trestman's decision to start Jay Cutler over Josh McCown, Alshon Jeffery's emergence, the NFC North and more.