• Chargers QB Philip Rivers dishes on San Diego's win over the Eagles, Philadelphia's style of play, dealing with criticism in recent seasons and more. Rivers
• ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter shares his thoughts on the Colts' acquisition of Trent Richardson, why the Browns made the trade, what comes next for Cleveland and more. Schefter
• ESPN NFL Insider Chris Mortensen gives his take on the Browns' decision to trade Trent Richardson, Dashon Goldson's overturned suspension and more. Mortensen
• ESPN Radio's Mel Kiper Jr. covers the Colts' acquisition of Trent Richardson, Johnny Manziel's performance in Texas A&M's loss to Alabama and more. Kiper Jr.
• ESPN Radio's Mark Schlereth discusses the Colts' acquisition of Trent Richardson, Chiefs-Eagles, Chip Kelly's style of play, the NFL's rules regarding illegal hits and more. Schlereth
• Super Bowl XXXV champion Brian Billick comments on his expectations for Chiefs-Eagles, the Browns' decision to trade Trent Richardson, the Bears' 2-0 start and more.
• Pro Football Hall of Famer Jim Kelly weighs in on his health, the time that he has spent around EJ Manuel, Manuel's potential and more. Kelly
• 97.5 The Fanatic's Mike Missanelli talks about the matchup between the Chiefs and the Eagles, how Andy Reid will be treated in his return to Philadelphia and more. Missanelli
Play Podcast Golf legend Gary Player reacts to Nelson Mandela's death and talks about meeting Mandela, Mandela's compassion and humility, the value the former South African president placed on sports and more.
Play Podcast Tim Jansen, Jameis Winston's attorney, reacts to the decision not to pursue charges against Winston for sexual assault. Jansen also explains why he isn't expecting a civil lawsuit.
Play Podcast ESPN legal analyst Lester Munson comments on the decision not to charge Jameis Winston after a sexual assault investigation, whether a civil lawsuit will be filed and more.
Play Podcast Super Bowl XXXV champion Brian Billick dishes on the Seahawks' weaknesses, the state of the NFC North, Aaron Rodgers' status, Jay Cutler's value and more.
Play Podcast Missouri coach Gary Pinkel comments on his future, what about Auburn poses the biggest challenge for his team, the atmosphere in Columbia leading up to the weekend's matchup, transitioning to the SEC and more.
Play Podcast College Football Hall of Famer Tom Osborne discusses the ending to Alabama-Auburn, Michigan State's defense, the case for a one-loss team playing in the national championship and more.
Play Podcast ESPN NFL analyst Herm Edwards weighs in on how to beat the Seahawks, Bill Belichick's comments about replay, the playoff picture, Mike Tomlin's apology and more.
Play Podcast SEC commissioner Mike Slive comments on why the winner of his conference deserves to play in the national championship more than Ohio State, the value of a loss, the competitiveness of his teams and more.