• UFC president Dana White discusses how he thinks the UFC compares to boxing, why he believes the sweet science will eventually cease to exist as we know it and what Brock Lesnar has done for his sport. White
• ESPN Radio's Brian Kenny shares his thoughts on the issues that are hurting the popularity of boxing and whether he ever expects to see top heavyweights from the United States again. Kenny
• ESPN Radio's Scott Van Pelt provides an update from the Open Championship and weighs in on the impressive opening-round performances by Rory McIlroy, John Daly and Tiger Woods. SVP
• ESPN CFB insider Bruce Feldman covers Bobby Johnson's retirement from Vanderbilt, Notre Dame's offense and more changes in Michigan. Feldman
• ESPN.com NFC West blogger Mike Sando dishes on the QB situation in Seattle, how secure Matt Leinart's starting job is, whether the Seahawks have interest in Terrell Owens, Sam Bradford's contract status and the team to beat in the division. Sando
SVP & RUSSILLO'S FAVORITE DROPS
Play Podcast One of "SVP & Russillo's" favorite fill-in hosts, Adnan Virk, suddenly turns into a wookie with very little explanation.
Play Podcast ESPN Deportes' Kenneth Garay asks "Who's into fitness?!"
Play Podcast ESPN Deportes' Kenneth Garay asks Ryen Russillo what's up!
Play Podcast ESPN Deportes' Kenneth Garay recites his most famous phrase.
Play Podcast The classic "Maybach music" drop from "SVP & Russillo"
Play Podcast Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski responds to Ryen Russillo calling him a meathead
Play Podcast The classic "Roadhouse" drop from "SVP & Russillo"
Play Podcast The classic "What are you, MacGruber?" drop from "SVP & Russillo"