Get in touch with Mike & Mike by emailing (email@example.com) or tweeting (@MikeAndMike) the guys -- we will be with you from 6-10 a.m. ET. Follow all of the action on ESPN2, ESPN Radio and ESPNRadio.com.
• Packers WR Jordy Nelson comments on playing with Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay's home-field advantage during inclement weather and the team's blowout win over the Bears. Nelson
• ESPN NFL analyst Damien Woody covers the Raiders' win over the Chiefs, which AFC team Bill Belichick would least like to face in the playoffs and LeGarrette Blount's impact. Woody
• ESPN NFL analyst Cris Carter offers his insight on the futures of Robert Griffin III and Jay Gruden with the Redskins, #GolicButtPhoto and more. Carter
• Greeny and Golic make their picks for Week 12 of the NFL season in the "Locks." »
Thanks to Northwestern's defeat of Notre Dame in the Mike & Mike Bowl, Golic sang the Wildcats' fight song while wearing Pat Fitzgerald's jersey to pay off his wager with Greeny on the game. Here, Golic strikes his best Kim Kardashian Paper Magazine cover pose to complete the payoff. Listen Watch Golic sings Caliendo Payoff complete
Insider: Hear the full show
Listen to Mike & Mike -- commercial free, either streaming or as a podcast!
Not an insider? Sign up now »
• Panthers TE Greg Olsen comments on his team's struggles, Carolina's receivers, the state of the NFC South, the Greg Hardy situation and the NFL's handling of domestic violence. Olsen
• ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski weighs in on the Patriots' game plan for the Colts, Arizona's offensive line, areas of improvement for the Broncos and Robert Griffin III's struggles. Jaworski
• ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth offers his insight on the Tiki Barber's criticism of the Giants, the state of the team and more. Schlereth
• Super Bowl XXXV champion Brian Billick talks about how the weather will affect Jets-Bills, the tension between Robert Griffin III and the Redskins and more. Billick
• NBC Sports' Al Michaels discusses his book that reflects on his career as a sportscaster and features different stories about record-setting athletes and award-winning teams. Michaels