• HOF wide receiver Tim Brown comments on his Hall of Fame induction including if he's ready for Canton this weekend. Plus, how Cardinals training camp assistant Jen Welter got started in football. Brown
• Stephen A. Smith of First Take weighs in on the controversy in Philadelphia which centers on Chip Kelly's ability to relate to his players. Smith feels it began with the Eagles' decision to retain Riley Cooper, but that it runs much deeper. Smith Football Today »
• ESPN NFL reporter Sal Paolantonio covers Chip Kelly's ability to rebound from controversy and find success as an NFL head coach as well as why the salty behavior from former players is unprecedented. Paolantonio
• Padres pitcher Ian Kennedy joins Mike & Mike to discuss watching the birth of his daughter on FaceTime after his flight was delayed.
• Mike Golic and Mike Greenberg react to the news that Mike Hessman, an infielder for Triple-A Toledo, became the career home run leader for U.S.-based minor leagues, hitting his 433rd in the seventh inning of a game against Lehigh Valley.
• Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic discuss Pete Rose's love for the sport and his chances of reinstatement.
• ESPN NFL reporter Sal Paolantonio joins Mike and Mike to discuss the controversy surrounding Chip Kelly's ability to relate to his players.
• ESPN MLB Insider Jayson Stark joins Mike & Mike to talk about the Nationals' recent struggles.
• ESPN NFL Nation Jets reporter Rich Cimini covers the latest in the NFL's response as well as the Jets' response to Sheldon Richardson's arrest. Plus, the health of Muhammad Wilkerson and Devin Smith. Cimini Football Today »
• ESPN NFL front office Insider Louis Riddick discusses Brandon Boykin's comments that Chip Kelly has a problem relating to his players. Plus, he weighs in on how Sam Bradford will utilize the Eagles' offensive weapons. Riddick
• ESPN NFL analyst Antonio Pierce weighs in on distractions in NFL training camps including camp fights, how to handle teammates that can't stay out of trouble and more. Pierce
• ESPN NFL analyst Herm Edwards shares his thoughts on the Bills' suspension of assistant coach Aaron Kromer. Plus, why he believes that coaches shouldn't have to wait for the NFL to punish players and more. Edwards
• ESPN MMA analyst Chael Sonnen offers his takes on Ronda Rousey's knockout victory in UFC 190 which he felt didn't live up to the hype. He addresses possible challengers for Rousey highlighting Lolo Jones' half-hearted inclusion. Sonnen More »
• ESPN NFL analyst Herm Edwards reacts to the news that the Bills have suspended offensive line coach Aaron Kromer without pay for the first six games of the season.
• Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic discuss the Mets' sweep of the Nationals and how dangerous the club could be in the playoffs.
• ESPN NFL Nation Jets reporter Rich Cimini discusses DE Muhammad Wilkerson's hamstring injury and rookie Devin Smith's partially punctured lung and broken ribs.
• ESPN NFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper Jr. admits to Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic that he doesn't know how to change a tire, write a check or use an ATM.
Insider: Hear the full show
Listen to Mike & Mike -- commercial free, either streaming or as a podcast!
Not an insider? Sign up now »