Get Cookin': Crab Cakes
This crab cakes recipe comes recommended to us from Mel Kiper Jr.
Maryland Crab Cakes
1 lb lump crabmeat
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1/4 cup mayonnaise (don't use dressing)
1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
1/4 tsp pepper
2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp dry mustard
1) Mix together eggs, mayonnaise, Old Bay Seasoning, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and mustard until creamy.
2) Add breadcrumbs, mixing evenly.
3) Add in the crabmeat, making sure to mix evenly.
4) Shape into 6 large or 9 medium cakes.
5) Saute with oil in a pan, about 5 minutes per side.
6) Serve with tartar sauce and lemon. Enjoy!
More from Party Planning
- Van Pelt
Also: Stugotz from The Dan Le Batard Show says the Broncos will win 31-17.