In a season of injuries and first-round busts, Matthew Berry says fantasy owners can be thankful for matchups against the Eagles or the Saints. But first, about those pool noodles ...
- Fantasy football: Injury updates for Thanksgiving
- Week 12 flex ranks: The Saints are coming!
- Fantasy: Will Blake Griffin's production decline?
- Fantasy football: IDP rankings for Week 12
- Clay: Week 12 fantasy tips for all 32 teams
- Sortable, updated leaders in fantasy scoring
- Fantasy football: Running back depth chart