Play Going Going Gone Baseball Arcade Editionbaseball game - Smash and Blast Baseball 2! Hit destructive home runs and gather all the stars!
- Click screen to trigger the first pitch.
- An "indicator" will appear, where the pitch is about to be thrown.
- Left click on the indicator and keep the mouse button held down and at the same time drag the mouse down. Release the button to initiate the swing.
- The spot clicked on the indicator represents lift on the ball. Clicking on the bottom part of the ball give more lift, clicking higher gives less lift.
- The distance the arrow is pulled down represents the power of the swing. Drag it until the arrow stops for full power.
- Drag the arrow to the left or right to influence direction.
- Achieve the goals for all 11 missions, being sure to collect all threee stars per level!
- Aim for the targets to collect as many point as possible per level
- NOTE: If you're having difficulty registering a hit on a specific target try adjusting the amount of power and your placement on the ball to hit the same target. For instance instead of using full power and placing the cursor high on the ball try using less power and putting your cursor lower on the ball. This creates a different arc to the ball that may help you to get credit for a hit.
MORE GAMES YOU MAY LIKE
Having a problem? Comments or suggestions? Tell us which game and about your computer, (browser, operating system, etc.).