- Select Bottom of the Ninth or Precision Hitter Mode.
- As the pitcher winds up, a marker will appear showing where the ball will pass you. Use the mouse to move the aim circle towards the marker. The closer you are, the straighter your hit will be.
- You can control the direction by moving the aim circle relative to the marker to hook or slice the ball. The red shape in the field shows the balls projected direction.
- After the ball is pitched, click the left mouse button to swing. Time it correctly to hit the sweet spot.
- On Easy Mode, you can see your strikezone on screen. If the red circle is outside of this box, leave it alone for a ball. When you hit the ball your batter will run to first base
LEADERS: ESPN ARCADE BASEBALL
Having a problem? Comments or suggestions? Tell us which game and about your computer, (browser, operating system, etc.).