- This game requires Shockwave Player 11. If the game does not appear click here to download.
- Use the arrow keys to control your car: UP to accelerate, DOWN to brake, LEFT and RIGHT to steer.
- When the "X" appears on other cars click on the "X" key to trigger power plays and slow down your opponents.
Please Note: There is a known bug with Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) and this game.
The game on this page should work properly for Windows 7 and IE8. However, if it does not please choose one of the following options to play the game bug-free.
Note, in order to submit a score properly you will need to keep your original browser window open.
- Use one of the following browsers: Firefox Chrome or Safari and return to this URL:
- Click here to pop-off a new window with a bug-free version of the game.
- If a new window does not pop-off look for a yellow bar at the top of your browser window, click on it and select "Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site".
- If the game in the pop-off still does not work properly, use options 1 or 3.
- In your Internet Explorer browser, choose Tools > Internet Options
- Click on the Security tab
- Choose Trusted sites (green check mark)
- Click the sites button
- Uncheck Require server verification, then add espn.go.com and close window
- Uncheck Enable Protected Mode
- Restart Internet Explorer
- Return to this URL: http://espn.go.com/free-online-games/sports/racing/_/gid/174/split-second
- Have fun!