Phil Mickelson's one-ball controversy Friday at the Presidents Cup exposed the confusion over golf's "Rules," alienating those who might have been inclined to play and watch the sport.
- Mickelson uses wrong ball; U.S. suffers penalty
- International team rallies to close Presidents gap
- South Korea's Jang rallies for LPGA Malaysia lead
- Kjeldsen, Fitzpatrick share British Masters lead
- Schmitz wins U.S. Mid-Am, earns Masters spot
- Injured Furyk relishes role as Cup cheerleader
- Greenlief wins U.S. Women's Mid-Amateur