- Kuchar rallies with 64 for RBC Heritage win
- Jimenez closes out win in Champions debut
- Wie claims first win on U.S. soil | Isaacson
- Westwood ends drought with Malaysian win
- Katsu, 15, is youngest Japan LPGA Tour winner
- Jimenez maintains lead in Champions debut
- Haas hurts wrist, withdraws from RBC Heritage
- Larrazabal dives into water to shake hornets
- Florida's Fieger takes Senior PGA Pro crown
- Ratings for Masters worst since 1993 | Harig
- Day has cast put on hurt thumb, out 3 weeks
- Players Championship moves to 3-hole playoff
- Spieth: 'Sting' of Masters loss will last awhile
- Top amateur Ramsey of Clemson turning pro
Play Podcast Jordan Spieth dishes on finishing second at the Masters, the pressure he felt over the weekend, his errant tee shot at the par- 3 12th hole Sunday, his takeaways from the tournament and more.
Play Podcast ESPN Radio's Scott Van Pelt gives his takes on Bubba Watson's performance at the Masters, the course conditions in Augusta, Tiger Woods' absence and more.
Play Podcast ESPN's Scott Van Pelt comments on his predictions for the Masters Tournament, whether Tiger Woods' absence is impacting the Masters, Phil Mickelson's performance and more.
GOLF PHOTO GALLERIES
Luke Donald tees off on the 18th hole during the final of the RBC Heritage on Sunday, April 20, 2014, at Harbour Town Golf ...(AP Photo/The Island Packet, Delayna Earley)
Working On His Masters
Jordan Spieth's final round at Augusta was an education that only Sunday at the Masters could deliver.
Trying to figure out Bubba Watson might make your brain hurt. Somehow, though, he figured out Augusta National for a second Masters victory.
Missing The Roar
The Masters is special. But not even the magic of Augusta could overcome Tiger's absence.
|1||Bubba Watson (USA)||9||$4,533,007|
|2||Jimmy Walker (USA)||14||$4,225,072|
|3||Dustin Johnson (USA)||8||$3,356,150|
|4||Matt Kuchar (USA)||11||$3,121,107|
|5||Patrick Reed (USA)||13||$3,048,426|
|6||Jordan Spieth (USA)||13||$2,731,423|
|7||Harris English (USA)||15||$2,579,772|
|8||Chris Kirk (USA)||14||$2,181,286|
|9||Matt Every (USA)||13||$2,112,826|
|10||Zach Johnson (USA)||12||$2,110,337|
RBC Heritage - FINAL
Harbour Town Golf Links - 4/17/2014
- Par: 36-35--71 Yards: 7,101 Purse: $5,800,000
- Def. Champ: Graeme McDowell - NIR, 275 (9-under)