- Horschel takes Tour title, FedEx Cup | Harig
- Norman: 'No major damage' from chain saw
- Golfer wins space trip with ace in Netherlands
- Teen Kim beats Webb by 1 to win Evian title
- Thomas wins Web.com Tour title in playoff
- Casey shoots final-round 66 to claim KLM
- McIlroy to open '15 schedule in Abu Dhabi
- U.S. wins World Amateur Team on final hole
- Fadel tops US Senior Amateur qualifiers
- McIlroy's tee shot lands in spectator's pocket
- Wie withdraws from Evian with hand injury
- Rory: Tiger, Phil comments 'complimentary'
- Gretzky shows support for Dustin Johnson
- Port atop Senior Women's Amateur qualifying
- ESPN Golf retweeted
- Azahara Munoz retweeted
- Brittany Lincicome retweeted
- Bo Van Pelt retweeted
- Josh Teater retweeted
- Camilo Villegas retweeted
GOLF PHOTO GALLERIES
Bill Horschel poses with both trophies after winning the Tour Championship golf tournament and The FedEX Cup, Sunday, Sept ...(AP Photo/John Amis)
Billy Ho's Highs, Lows
Billy Horschel's timing couldn't have been better -- and worse -- in the same part of the year.
Tom Watson should have taken Chris Kirk instead of Webb Simpson for the U.S. Ryder Cup team ... if you listened to the captain's original parameters.
McIlroy shows grit in PGA win
This one was never about talent, even if Rory McIlroy has tons of it. It was about having the mental toughness to handle the pressure of a come-from-behind win at a major.
Rory Making Golf Relevant
With his second straight major victory at the PGA Championship, Rory McIlroy redefined the way we look at pro golf. Or at least the way we should.
Lessons With Lefty
Rick Reilly wanted to learn a thing or two from Phil Mickelson. He found out that Lefty is still confident he can win on tour. And that Reilly will miss meeting people like Mickelson.
|1||Rory McIlroy (NIR)||17||$8,280,096|
|2||Bubba Watson (USA)||21||$6,336,978|
|3||Jim Furyk (USA)||21||$5,987,395|
|4||Jimmy Walker (USA)||27||$5,787,016|
|5||Sergio Garcia (ESP)||16||$4,939,607|
|6||Chris Kirk (USA)||28||$4,854,777|
|7||Billy Horschel (USA)||27||$4,814,787|
|8||Rickie Fowler (USA)||26||$4,806,117|
|9||Matt Kuchar (USA)||24||$4,695,516|
|10||Martin Kaymer (GER)||19||$4,532,537|
Play Podcast U.S. Ryder Cup captain Tom Watson comments on what factors he considered when selecting his team, the pressure on the U.S. at the tournament and Rory McIlroy's potential.
Play Podcast Mike & Mike talk about Tiger Woods not being in the Ryder Cup, the search for the next MLB Commissioner and chat with Bob Costas and Ron Rivera.
Play Podcast ESPN golf analyst Curtis Strange comments on Rory McIlroy's win at the PGA Championship, the performances of Phil Mickelson and Rickie Fowler and more.
TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola - FINAL
East Lake GC, Atlanta, GA - 9/11/2014
- Par: 35-35--70 Yards: 7,307 Purse: $8,000,000
- Def. Champ: Henrik Stenson - SWE, 267 (13-under)