How do you explain it when a golfer who doesn't like the course leads, No. 1 in the world shoots 40 over nine holes and the most recent major winner plays consistent golf with a balky back?
- One and done? Spieth's 74 'worst round in years'
- Compton (respiratory infection) ends season early
- Fast start has Lang atop leaderboard in Alabama
- Presidents Cup will reduce number of matches
- De la Riva, Paratore share lead at Czech Masters
- Europeans add wild cards to Solheim Cup roster
- Kaymer loses PGA Tour membership for 1 year