- Tiger feeling good at Royal Liverpool practice
- Rose, Warren tied for lead at Scottish Open
- Harman's two eagles boost him atop Deere
- Sauers takes 3-shot lead at U.S. Senior Open
- Park leads British thanks to penalty | Farrell
- O'Meara (elbow) won't play Open Championship
- Tiger's Ryder Cup odds hinge on 3 tourneys
- Stricker withdraws from Open Championship
- Reno-Tahoe lands Barracuda as new sponsor
- Cabrera wins Greenbrier Classic by 2 strokes
- McDowell rallies from 8 down to win French title
- Canada's Sloan wins Nova Scotia in playoff
- Mize (back) withdraws from U.S. Senior Open
- Howell to miss Open, cites 'family reason'
- ESPN Golf retweeted
- Brittany Lincicome retweeted
- Andres Gonzales retweeted
GOLF PHOTO GALLERIES
Time For A Change?
As Tiger prepares for the Open Championship, Bob Harig offers a few ideas on how the ex-world No. 1 can get his game into major shape.
Tiger's mental errors cost him at Congressional, proving he needs more work before the Open Championship.
Kaymer In A Rout
Anyone who thought Martin Kaymer's second major victory at the U.S. Open was forgettable simply doesn't appreciate a star in a worker's bee body.
Fight To The Finish
Erik Compton had come too far and been through too much to surrender to Pinehurst No. 2 on Sunday at the U.S. Open.
Lessons With Lefty
Rick Reilly wanted to learn a thing or two from Phil Mickelson. He found out that Lefty is still confident he can win on tour. And that Reilly will miss meeting people like Mickelson.
|1||Bubba Watson (USA)||14||$5,102,162|
|2||Jimmy Walker (USA)||20||$4,933,790|
|3||Dustin Johnson (USA)||15||$4,114,527|
|4||Martin Kaymer (GER)||12||$3,938,602|
|5||Matt Kuchar (USA)||17||$3,755,578|
|6||Jordan Spieth (USA)||20||$3,612,823|
|7||Patrick Reed (USA)||20||$3,264,590|
|8||Jim Furyk (USA)||13||$3,076,615|
|10||Justin Rose (ENG)||13||$3,022,858|
John Deere Classic - THIRD ROUND COMPLETE
TPC Deere Run, Silvis, IL - 7/10/2014
- Par: 35-36--71 Yards: 7,268 Purse: $4,700,000
- Def. Champ: Jordan Spieth - USA, 265 (19-under)