One of the people closest to Tiger, his caddie Joe LaCava, told ESPN.com that he saw Woods after his doom-and-gloom news conference in December and didn't sense the sky was falling.
- Fowler falters as Matsuyama wins Phoenix Open
- Munoz wins hometown Web.com Club Colombia
- Willett eyes Ryder Cup, Olympics after Dubai win
- Toledo overcomes Andrade in Allianz playoff
- Murphy named 2nd female president of USGA
- Watson takes mulligan, apologizes for tough talk
- Jang's late birdie leads to 1st LPGA Tour title