Hideki Matsuyama parlayed a bogey-free 67 to force a playoff, where he defeated Rickie Fowler on the fourth sudden-death hole to win the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
- Willett eyes Ryder Cup, Olympics after Dubai win
- Toledo overcomes Andrade in Allianz playoff
- Lee takes Phoenix lead in front of record 201,003
- Murphy named 2nd female president of USGA
- Watson takes mulligan, apologizes for tough talk
- Jang's late birdie leads to 1st LPGA Tour title
- Bobcat on prowl of front 9 at Phoenix Open