With a two-stroke lead heading into the final round of the Pebble Beach Pro-Am, Phil Mickelson has an opportunity to prove to himself and the doubters that he can still win.
- Ko defends New Zealand title with 2-shot win
- Mickelson shoots 66 to take Pebble Beach lead
- Langer opens 7-stroke lead in Chubb Classic
- Schwartzel moves clear at Tshwane Open
- Love gets head start on knowing Ryder Cup team
- No. 1 golfer Ko says Olympics 'top priority' in '16
- European Tour hails pace of play policy