- Bradley maintains Nelson lead, up 1 on Bae
- Venturi, '64 Open champ, dies at 82 | Harig
- McDowell advances to Match Play quarters
- Report: McIlroy to set up management group
- Guan misses Nelson cut after 2nd-round 77
- N. Ireland won't have separate WCup team
- USGA, R&A near decision on anchoring issue
- Scotland's Lee leads Madeira Islands Open
- Korda leads Webb at Mobile Bay LPGA Classic
- Trump to court to oppose Scotland wind farm
- Tiger didn't lie at TPC, say other marshals
- Donald finally collects cow from Japan win
- Pepper set to join ESPN golf broadcast team
GOLF PHOTO GALLERIES
Play Podcast Mike Greenberg and Mike Golic share their thoughts on Adam Scott's win at the Masters, whether Tiger Woods should have been disqualified for an improper drop and more.
Play Podcast ESPN golf analyst Andy North dishes on the final round of the Masters, Adam Scott's victory over Angel Cabrera in the playoff, Tiger Woods' two-stroke penalty and more.
Play Podcast Colin Cowherd shares his thoughts on the fallout over the two-stroke penalty that Tiger Woods was assessed for an improper drop and more.
CONTESTS AND SPECIAL SECTIONS
IRVING, TX - MAY 18: Keegan Bradley hits a shot during the third round of the 2013 HP Byron Nelson Championship at the TPC ...
Tiger's In Control
Tiger Woods showed complete command of his game at a place he's never been all that comfortable in winning The Players.
Great Scott! An Aussie Wins
Adam Scott lived the charmed life, except at the majors. That's all a thing of the past after his Masters playoff win.
|1||Tiger Woods (USA)||7||$5,849,600|
|2||Brandt Snedeker (USA)||10||$3,388,064|
|3||Kevin Streelman (USA)||13||$2,572,989|
|4||Billy Horschel (USA)||13||$2,567,891|
|5||Matt Kuchar (USA)||12||$2,493,387|
|6||Phil Mickelson (USA)||11||$2,220,280|
|7||Adam Scott (AUS)||6||$2,207,683|
|8||D.A. Points (USA)||16||$2,019,702|
|9||Steve Stricker (USA)||6||$1,977,140|
|10||Graeme McDowell (NIR)||8||$1,910,654|
HP Byron Nelson Championship - THIRD ROUND COMPLETE
TPC Four Seasons Resort, Irving, TX - 5/16/2013
- Par: 35-35--70 Yards: 7,166 Purse: $6,700,000
- Def. Champ: Jason Dufner - USA, 269 (11-under)