How many Marines failed the fifth grade, became a billionaire and then decided to build their own golf equipment company? Bob Parsons did, and his PXG clubs are making waves.
- Fowler falters as Matsuyama wins Phoenix Open
- Munoz wins hometown Web.com Club Colombia
- Willett eyes Ryder Cup, Olympics after Dubai win
- Toledo overcomes Andrade in Allianz playoff
- Murphy named 2nd female president of USGA
- Watson takes mulligan, apologizes for tough talk
- Jang's late birdie leads to 1st LPGA Tour title