Two more receive Elite 11 invites
Texas QBs Tyrone Swoopes and J.T. Barrett earn honor at Sunday's Dallas NFTC
IRVING, Texas -- Then there were three.
Dallas NFTC Related Links• Dallas NFTC recap
• Barrett, Swoopes earn Elite 11 invites
• Barrett redeems himself
• Recruiting notebook: Offers everywhere
• Dominating Dallas DBs
• Prevot earns MVP honors
• Dallas NFTC All-Camp team
• Texas teammates high on OU
• Swoopes gets invite
• Barrett gets invite
• Durham Smythe interview
• Quincy Adeboyejo interview
• Jake Raulerson interview
• LaQuvionte Gonzalez interview
• Torrodney Prevot interview
• Dontre Wilson interview
• Vincent Taylor interview
• Christian Morgan interview
• OL vs. DL one-on-ones, Part I
• OL vs. DL one-on-ones, Part II
• RB vs. LB one-on-ones
• WR vs. DB one-on-ones
• Photo Gallery
• Action gallery
• Headshots gallery
After extending an invitation to DeVante Kincade at Saturday's Elite 11 Regional Camp in Dallas, two more quarterbacks landed invitations to the Elite 11 finals at Sunday's Dallas Nike Football Training Camp.
After having an up and down day at the Elite 11, Texas commitment Tyrone Swoopes of Whitewright, Texas, earned the golden ticket to advance to the Elite 11 finals in Redondo Beach, Calif., in July. Also earning an invite on Sunday was Wichita Falls (Texas) Rider quarterback J.T. Barrett.
Barrett, who is 6-foot-1 and 205 pounds, has offers from Arizona, LSU, Ole Miss, Nebraska, Ohio State, North Texas, Illinois, Kansas State and Texas Tech. Swoopes, who is 6-5 and 220, picked Texas over a slew of offers.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
- Vick: Florida St.'s Winston 'future of the NFL'
- Louisville's Harrell ejected for throwing elbow
- Cincy coach Cronin (aneurysm) out indefinitely