It's all in the music for Hall
Each weekday, ESPN RISE brings you five vital stats from athletes across the country.
Palo Verde (Tucson, Ariz.) senior wide receiver/safety Adam Hall is one of the nation's top all-around players on the gridiron. Before each game, Hall listens to these five songs to get him ready to dominate.
1. "Heart of Champion" by Nelly
"It's got to be something in you."
2. "Love Me or Hate Me" by Lil Wayne
"I have a lot of critics who like to judge me about misconceptions they have about me when it comes to football. They can love me or hate me."
3. "Superstar" by Lupe Fiasco
"Performers have to show up and perform."
4. "Can't Be Touched" by Roy Jones Jr.
"You have to have that mentality that no matter what you're doing, you can't be stopped."
5. "Whatever You Like" by T.I.
"I don't know why, but I've been listening to this a lot. It's just me and the music."
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Kobe to sit out again vs. Bulls, cites 'old age'
- LeBron gets standing ovation in Miami return
- Westbrook lifts Durant-less OKC past Spurs
- Wall, Wizards race past struggling Knicks