Class of 2014 star Quin Blanding brings his many skills to The Opening
Whenever his team is in trouble, Bayside (Virginia Beach, Va.) football coach Darnell Moore takes comfort knowing he has an ace up his sleeve that can help solve his problems.
Need help at tight end? Call on Quin Blanding.
Have issues long snapping? Call on Quin Blanding.
Need a fill-in at punter? You get the picture.
For the past two seasons, Moore has utilized Blanding, who normally lines up at safety and wide receiver, in every which ...
Read full story
Many of the nation's top prospects battled it out at The Opening at Nike Headquarters.
• Luginbill and Haubert: Who stood out
• Luginbill: QB, RB, WR review
• Luginbill: LB, DB review
• NFL stars teach more than just football
• Linemen get downright nasty at The Opening
• Day 4 notebook
• Lone reps from schools represent
• ESPN 150 LB Anzalone picks Notre Dame
• Four-star WR Jenkins picks Clemson
• Worst part about being recruited
• Strange things fans say
• Morris-Swoopes battle
• Hackenberg and Morris battle it out
• Browne-Hackenberg meet
• OL-DL one-on-ones: Morning session
• How much is too much for recruits to ask for?
• Mitchell keeps low profile, but coming up big
• Day 3 notebook
• Henry, Kamara on a similar path
• Players impersonate coaches
• Hutchings groomed for success
• Day 3 one-on-ones: OL vs. DL
• WR Samples commits to Oklahoma State
• ESPN 300 OT Hunt picks Cal