Each month, ESPN RISE will rank the top prep basketball team's in each area. Here are the top five teams for the Greater Seattle area.
1. Bellarmine Prep Few teams can match up with the scintillating play of guard Abdul Gaddy, who is ranked No. 14 in the ESPNU 100.
2. Rainier beach The perennial powerhouse remains loaded with 6-foot-4 guard Aaron Dotson leading the defending 3A champs on the hardwood.
3. Kentwood Boasting the state's best big man in 6-foot-9 center Josh Smith, Kentwood should have little trouble returning to the playoffs.
4. Franklin After averaging 21.1 ppg and dropping dimes all over the state, Peyton Siva is ready to build on last year's fifth-place finish.
5. Garfield Behind the scoring prowess of up-and-coming sophomore star Tony Wroten Jr. (20.8 ppg), Garfield finished last season with 17 wins.