Seattle kept Detroit from stealing a game on its home turf when Kam Chancellor forced a Calvin Johnson fumble at the 1-yard line in the game's final minutes, dropping the Lions to 0-4.
- Yankees' Sabathia checking into alcohol rehab
- Dolphins fire coach Philbin after 1-3 start
- Sharks LW Torres gets longest suspension for hit
- Pitino: No knowledge of alleged sex for recruits
- $350K prize begs concern over DraftKings, FanDuel
- Seattle high schooler dies after football injuries
- Fremeau: Can anybody go unbeaten?