Kam Chancellor forced a late Calvin Johnson fumble at the 1-yard line to preserve Seattle's win. However, officials missed an illegally batted ball on the play that should've given possession back to Detroit.
- NFL: Late 'illegal bat' penalty missed vs. Seattle
- Yankees' Sabathia checking into alcohol rehab
- Dolphins fire coach Philbin after 1-3 start
- Sharks LW Torres gets longest suspension for hit
- $350K prize begs concern over DraftKings, FanDuel
- Seattle high schooler dies after football injuries
- Fremeau: Can anybody go unbeaten?