While the AP voters still aren't giving teams like Florida, Oklahoma and Northwestern the love they truly deserve, Ryan McGee rights that wrong, sizing up the top unblemished squads after Week 5.
- Yankees' Sabathia checking into alcohol rehab
- Dolphins fire coach Philbin after 1-3 start
- Sources: Texas, boosters still believe in Strong
- Nats dismiss manager Williams, coaching staff
- Saban lashes out at media that 'buried' Alabama
- Murray: Eagles not giving me the ball enough
- Cubs' Bryant, young stars top MLB jersey sales