In her final words before attempting to secure her sixth UFC bantamweight title defense, Ronda Rousey promised to hand Brazilian challenger Bethe Correia her "most devastating loss" in UFC 190.
- Moved again: Cespedes sent to Mets at deadline
- Jets coach: Richardson going down spiraling road
- WWE great Roddy Piper, 61, dies of heart attack
- Judge wants Goodell, Brady in court Aug. 12, 19
- New-look Jays edge Royals in Cueto's K.C. debut
- Giants bleachers buckle due to Beckham mania
- Szymborski: Price trade the right move for Jays