Shane Morris wears his emotions
The Michigan QB commit's bracelets show there's more to him than just a big arm
BEAVERTON, Ore . -- Shane Morris committed to Michigan 14 months ago, before most of the Wolverines' 2012 class.
He helped lure many of the players, in fact, who will start their careers in Ann Arbor as freshmen next month.
The quarterback out of Warren (Mich.) De La Salle Collegiate is a celebrity with a fast-growing audience -- more than 13,000 followers on Twitter. Morris touts his love for "Glee" and of Carly Rae Jepsen's smash-hit, teenybopper single "Call Me Maybe."
Read full story
Many of the nation's top prospects battled it out at The Opening at Nike Headquarters.
• Luginbill and Haubert: Who stood out
• Luginbill: QB, RB, WR review
• Luginbill: LB, DB review
• NFL stars teach more than just football
• Linemen get downright nasty at The Opening
• Day 4 notebook
• Lone reps from schools represent
• ESPN 150 LB Anzalone picks Notre Dame
• Four-star WR Jenkins picks Clemson
• Worst part about being recruited
• Strange things fans say
• Morris-Swoopes battle
• Hackenberg and Morris battle it out
• Browne-Hackenberg meet
• OL-DL one-on-ones: Morning session
• How much is too much for recruits to ask for?
• Mitchell keeps low profile, but coming up big
• Day 3 notebook
• Henry, Kamara on a similar path
• Players impersonate coaches
• Hutchings groomed for success
• Day 3 one-on-ones: OL vs. DL
• WR Samples commits to Oklahoma State
• ESPN 300 OT Hunt picks Cal