Geno Smith has arrived
Geno Smith's 656-yard and eight touchdown performance highlighted an incredible week of offense in college football and Mel Kiper has placed the West Virginia quarterback on the Big Board at No. 14. What finally put him over the top? Kiper and ESPN Insider Chris Sprow look at what Smith has done and what he'll need to do for the rest of the season to keep his spot in the draft.Other topics include:
• Should any underclassman quarterbacks leave early? If so, who?
• How long will Kiper keep under producing players among the top 25?
• What hasn't Barkevious Mingo been able to replace Tyrann Mathieu?
• DT is the strongest position in the draft right now and North Carolina's Sylvester Williams has been the latest to emerge.
• Kiper argues that Georgia's Alec Olgletree will be a great inside linebacker.
• What players are beginning to think about leaving early?
• Who are Kiper's deep sleepers?
• A game that will define next week's Big Board: Florida versus LSU. Who really is the favorite?
• Are the teams in the SEC living up to their potential?
• Can West Virginia beat Texas?
• What are Kiper's expectations for Notre Dame this weekend?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider