EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Anze Kopitar skated at the Los Angeles Kings' training complex Monday with a brace on his sprained right knee, reporting no problems in his comeback from the recent injury.
The Kings' high-scoring center still is unlikely to play in the defending Stanley Cup champions' banner-raising season opener against Chicago on Saturday, but might not miss much more time.
"To be honest, I didn't know what to expect," Kopitar said. "It felt good, and we'll see day ...Read full story
• Burnside: What's cost of lockout? »
• LeBrun: Breaking down new deal »
• Strang: Tentative deal reached »
• Rovell: Fans always forgive »
• Custance: Cap compromise
• Burnside: Both sides relieved »
• SN: Players react on Twitter »
• Melrose: Game won't suffer
• Will new deal work for 10 years?
Facebook » Twitter »