• Cubs president of baseball operations Theo Epstein comments on Kris Bryant's performance, how Bryant has handled media attention, the renovation of Wrigley Field and the state of Chicago. Epstein
The Mike & Mike Experience at the ESPYS Sweepstakes, presented by AutoZone, provides fans the chance to take part in the biggest night in sports!
Four grand prize winners and their guests will enjoy a Greeny-and-Golic-themed experience in L.A., featuring a welcome reception at one of the city's hottest new restaurants, spa visits, delicious meals, a tour of ESPN's L.A. studios and behind-the-scenes access to the ESPYS production. On the big day, participants will walk the red carpet and rub elbows with ESPN personalities, along with the biggest names in sports and entertainment. One winner will be chosen each week of the contest through May 15, for a total of four grand prize winners.
Here's how to enter:
• Listen live to the show every day to hear the winning word.
• Call 855-ESPN-WIN (855-377-6946), text 777000 or click to enter on ESPNRadio.com with the winning word.
Visit the contest site to enter and read the official rules. Good luck!
• Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau dishes on his future, the injuries his team has endured this season, Derrick Rose's recovery, Chicago's defense, Joakim Noah's intensity and preparing for the Bucks. Thibodeau NBA Lockdown »
• Seven-time NBA All-Star Grant Hill weighs in on the Cavaliers' improvement, the Bulls' potential in the playoffs, the absence of a star on the Hawks' roster and Chris Paul's postseason record. Hill
• ESPN Radio's Mel Kiper Jr. discusses how the civil lawsuit against Jameis Winston affects Winston's draft stock, Marcus Mariota's composure and Todd Gurley's talent. Kiper Jr.
• Rockets coach Kevin McHale dishes on preparing for the Mavericks in the first round of the NBA playoffs, his team's defense, Dwight Howard's recovery and younger players' approach to the game. McHale NBA Lockdown »
• NBPA executive director Michele Roberts comments on the investigation into Thabo Sefolosha's season-ending injury, player safety, tanking in the league and one-and-dones. Roberts
• Basketball Hall of Famer Charles Barkley gives his takes on Thabo Sefolosha's injury, MVP contenders, the Pelicans' improvement, the outlook for the Bulls in the playoffs and Scott Brooks' future. Barkley
• ESPN legal analyst Roger Cossack talks about his reaction to the verdict in the Aaron Hernandez trial, factors that contributed to the verdict and Hernandez's next steps. Cossack
• Yahoo Sports' Dan Wetzel covers the atmosphere in the courtroom before the announcement of the Aaron Hernandez verdict, Hernandez's reaction to the decision and Ursula Ward's remarks after the verdict. Wetzel
• ABC News' Ryan Smith weighs in on the verdict in the Aaron Hernandez trial, the significance of Robert Kraft's testimony, the chances for a successful appeal and where Hernandez will serve his sentence. Smith