• The Boston Globe's Bob Ryan talks about the explosions at the Boston Marathon, the nature of Patriots Day, what comes next for his city and more. Ryan
• ESPN Radio's Mike Lupica comments on the explosions at the Boston Marathon, how his perspective has changed with age and more. Lupica
• ESPN's Todd McShay weighs in on the explosions at the Boston Marathon, what the scene of the attacks is like and more. McShay
• ESPN's Steve Levy provides an update on the explosions at the Boston Marathon. Levy says there is an uneasy feeling in the city. Levy
• ESPN's Brandon Thies discusses his experience at the Boston Marathon and what the aftermath of the explosions was like. Thies
• ESPN's Matt Harrington shares his thoughts on what it was like being in the vicinity of the explosions at the Boston Marathon and more. Harrington
• Greeny and Ryen react to the explosions at the Boston Marathon on Patriots Day.
ESPN NFL analyst Mike Ditka reflects on his football career and discusses the impact of Rob Gronkowski's injury on the Patriots, Peyton Manning's performance against the Titans, the Saints' offense and more.
Auburn coach Gus Malzahn dishes on the success of his team's running game against Missouri, what contributed to the Tigers' turnaround, Nick Marshall's performance this season and more.
ESPN NFL analyst Ron Jaworski discusses how Rob Gronkowski's injury could affect the Patriots' playoff success, the Eagles' offense, Peyton Manning's throwing style and more.
Golf legend Gary Player reacts to Nelson Mandela's death and talks about meeting Mandela, Mandela's compassion and humility, the value the former South African president placed on sports and more.
Tim Jansen, Jameis Winston's attorney, reacts to the decision not to pursue charges against Winston for sexual assault. Jansen also explains why he isn't expecting a civil lawsuit.
ESPN legal analyst Lester Munson comments on the decision not to charge Jameis Winston after a sexual assault investigation, whether a civil lawsuit will be filed and more.
Super Bowl XXXV champion Brian Billick dishes on the Seahawks' weaknesses, the state of the NFC North, Aaron Rodgers' status, Jay Cutler's value and more.
Missouri coach Gary Pinkel comments on his future, what about Auburn poses the biggest challenge for his team, the atmosphere in Columbia leading up to the weekend's matchup, transitioning to the SEC and more.