No data for the 2013-14 season.
- BPI: The College Basketball Power Index, on a 0-100 scale (50 is average; higher is better).
- BPI RK: Rank of overall BPI among Divison I teams.
- RAW: Team rating without accounting for opponent strength, on a 0-100 scale.
- RAW RK: Rank of raw rating among D-I teams, from highest to lowest.
- SOS: Strength of schedule as calculated within the BPI system (50 is average; higher represents harder schedule).
- SOS RK: Rank of SOS as calculated within the BPI system among D-I teams, from hardest to easiest
- CONF RK: Rank among teams in conference in BPI
- VAR: Average difference between team's game BPI and season BPI, a measure of game-by-game variation (higher represents more inconsistent).
- VAR RK: Rank of VAR among D-I teams, from highest (most inconsistent) to lowest (most consistent).
- AVG GAME WT: Average weight of games based on team or opponents missing key players; maximum is 1.0.
- PVA: BPI on the scale of points (same ordering); expected point margin vs an average opponent in an average-pace game on a neutral court.