Je'lon Hornbeak (broken foot) out
NORMAN, Okla. -- Oklahoma sophomore guard Je'lon Hornbeak will miss the next four to six weeks because of a broken bone in his left foot.
Sooners coach Lon Kruger said Tuesday that Hornbeak was hurt in practice that morning and the injury will not require surgery.
The 6-foot-4 Hornbeak is averaging 5.7 points, 2.3 rebounds, 2.9 assists and 1.1 steals in 21 minutes per game as a reserve for the Sooners (8-1).
Oklahoma hosts Tulsa on Saturday.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Ex-Baylor star Austin: NBA offered job too
- C-USA chief: 'Second 5' will still be relevant
- Source: Mudiay signs deal to play in China
- Creighton's Chatman set for thumb surgery
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Oklahoma Sooners Alley Oop Youth-Sized Basketball